Auspice Linkshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application in the key of B sharp win.

+2
Az
Lardinho
6 posters

Go down

Application in the key of B sharp win. Empty Application in the key of B sharp win.

Post  Lardinho Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:14 pm

Name: Lardinho/Absolutus

Missions: Lard has ZM,PM complete and most of AM, Abso wobbles a bit when he walks.

Jobs (LVL 65~75, and subs @37~): Lard has RDM, WAR to 75, MNK to 60. Abso hasn't.

Crafts: Lard has Fishing 89+3, WW 73+2, GS 68+2, all others 60. Abso likes to cook but hates it when people break wind at the table, or just break the table. (100+6 cook)

Merits (If any~): Lard has JS merits on WAR and some RDM merits, Abso tried ice skating but prefers to stick to blinking.

Endgame Experience (If any; won't be held against you if none): Lard has done lots of Sky, Sea, Assaults, quests, maps, beaten dyna lord a few times, has relic stuff, Dynamis sword + att. of glory. Abso is scared of spiders, but doesn't mind jokes about lesbians.

Endgame Most Wanted Items (Helps us know what you're looking for): Lard = Ebisu rod and GS to 100. Abso = Blankety Blank chequebook and pen, failing that, the ability to backflip during WS.

Play Time (When you usually play): 6-11pm GMT is the time I play FFXI, I assume you were asking about onanism though, self abuse, cracking one off, rubbing one out. Lard likes to hump his mannequins, Abso prefers dousing himself in confetti and breakdancing to Johnny Cash.

Mudkips?: What in two shakes of a big dog's cock is a mudkip ? I'd have a kip in mud before, although I mostly prefer beds. Abso never sleeps, he wins.

I'd like to think I have a few things to offer the shell, decent grammar, good English spelling, but most of all cake, the love of cake and the finer things in life. Which include, in no particular order, bacon, sausages, PBJ, booze, secks, rugby, MMA, cricket, smoked salmon, being a music snob, wishing BSG was still on and doing some breathing from time to time.

Lardinho

Back to top Go down

Application in the key of B sharp win. Empty Re: Application in the key of B sharp win.

Post  Az Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:39 pm

Positives.. Jokes about lesbians.

Negatives.. Cricket.

Jokes about lesbians outweigh his love for cricket imo. I think Lyc's main area of concern will be that you failed to post your tea times and how many times you afk for this set drinkage of the herbal beverage.

I'm sure she'll let you in if you can answer this simple question. What's the Air Speed Velocity of an Unladen Swallow?

Az

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=785878474&ref=profile#/pr

Back to top Go down

Application in the key of B sharp win. Empty Re: Application in the key of B sharp win.

Post  Drgynfyr Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:25 am

lmao thats the best app i have read in a while.^^
Drgynfyr
Drgynfyr

Back to top Go down

Post  Eriyaa Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:47 am

BSG FTW.
Eriyaa
Eriyaa

http://bearica.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Lycidia Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:00 am

Eriyaa wrote:BSG FTW.

Pearled ten times, just in case any of them get lost in the mud.
Lycidia
Lycidia
Bitch WHM

Back to top Go down

Post  Lardinho Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:33 pm

Az wrote:I'm sure she'll let you in if you can answer this simple question. What's the Air Speed Velocity of an Unladen Swallow?

What do you mean, African or European swallow?

Lardinho

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammog Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:32 pm

What? I don't know that... AAARGGHHH!!!!

Sammog

Back to top Go down

Post  Az Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:54 am

ROFL, simply awesome.

Az

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=785878474&ref=profile#/pr

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down