Auspice Linkshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dynamis With Auspice be Changing!

3 posters

Go down

Dynamis With Auspice be Changing! Empty Dynamis With Auspice be Changing!

Post  Sammog Fri Aug 14, 2009 1:44 pm

Without further ado i'd like to point all members (and non-members) towards the new Dynamis Linkshell website FiveMagics.

Auspice is not an enourmous shell and whilst we do very well in dynamis it's come to my attention that there's a good number of very disgruntled but extremely good Black Mages and other useful people who want to do Dynamis regularly. The shell is being made as more members is more AF more quickly. Also it'll provide a nice little money making scheme for people who decide to attend!

All members of Auspice shall be automaticcally eligable for entry into FiveMagics as it is to become our primary Dynamis Linkshell and thus our event activity in the future for Monday and Thursday evenings. Please go to the website and sign up and request member status once you've read the rules and other stuff. FiveMagics will be open to all people to apply regardless of their affiliation with Auspice so if you've got friends (who aren't BST/PUP onry) who might want to come then point them in the direction of the FiveMagics website!

http://fivemagics.s2.bizhat.com/

I expect all members of Auspice to sign up within a week or i'll shave off your pubes, stick your penis between your legs and call you Brenda.

(female version of insult) I expect all members of Auspice to sign up within a week or i'll shave off your pubes, attach a strap-on and then i'll give you head. Wait a minute...

Sammog

Back to top Go down

Dynamis With Auspice be Changing! Empty Re: Dynamis With Auspice be Changing!

Post  Johto Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:32 pm

Can I sign up and still have you shave my pubes, shits out of control and the lady likes me bald!!

Johto

Back to top Go down

Post  Sammog Sat Aug 15, 2009 12:02 am

yeah sure.

Sammog

Back to top Go down

Post  Lycidia Mon Aug 17, 2009 5:30 pm

I approved this message.

Most of it, at least. >.>
Lycidia
Lycidia
Bitch WHM

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down