Auspice Linkshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not just any old update.

Go down

Not just any old update. Empty Not just any old update.

Post  Lycidia Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:13 pm

First, I would like you all to meet Sarah:

Not just any old update. Ffxi_20090702_235017-1

Sarah is my Mog House Mate, and as you can see, she is very stylishly attired in her Homam zucchetto and Argute Gown--accessorized by an extremely glamorous Hope Staff.

I bring Sarah to your attention because she is very fortunate to be able to wear things that just don't work on me. The Hope Staff, of course, she's only borrowing for the picture. Originally she was wearing Faith Baghnakhs, but they clashed horribly with the gown--and also I got Nin to 75 so I stole them back from her. That's not important right now, though. The IMPORTANT thing is that she's wearing my first-ever drop from a Central Limbus boss. For four frustrating years now, I've been spamming that stuff and FOR THE FIRST TIME I have an amazing reward to show for it. You can imagine that the competition was fierce, too. Jawesomenicity.

Grats, btw, to Buggaton on Manopolas and to Shokox for Corazza. Like anybody cares. Zucchetto ftmfw!

It's been a long time since my last update, and we've done so many things that I've lost track of most of them. Let's run down the important stuff (i.e. "the stuff I remembered to take screens of, and remember after a long and crazy weekend"), though:

We did some KS99 Behemoth, where I took this sort of cool pic:

Not just any old update. Ffxi_20090621_212854-1

I like it because it's alphabetical. That's just the way I am. Grats to people who got stuff, next time for people who didn't. Thanks for the massive marathon people who just showed up for the fun.

We did some dynamis and killed some blms...as well as a few other people who got too close to the blms.

Not just any old update. Ffxi_20090701_214354-1

Seriously, when will people learn that blms are poison? Grats to Kirza and Agusto for spiffy mnk pants, to Azrik for Monster Trousers, to me for Argute bracers (which I CAN wear, so Sarah can just suffer), and to the bank for netting enough cash to pay for another few glasses.

There was also some sky...I think some people got a few things, but nothing to write home (or even strangers) about. Seals, mats, crystals, some kote, some sune-ate. In addition, we killed a bunch of jailers, all of which can be summarized by the following:

Not just any old update. Ffxi_20090712_233711-1-1

Ya, bitches, that's right. Banish kill = no drops. I do it just to mess with people. However, I'm collecting virtues like nobody's business. When I have an even dozen of all six I'll make omelets for everybody.

I'm not talking about Salvage. I'm pretty sure everybody can guess why. Since I'm not talking about Salvage, I won't mention who it was on vent who kept saying, "Man, I miss duping."

More when I have more to say. In the meantime: play hard, fight well, send me cookies.

Lyc <3
Lycidia
Lycidia
Bitch WHM

Back to top Go down