Auspice Linkshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baby Steps

Go down

Baby Steps Empty Baby Steps

Post  Lycidia Mon May 04, 2009 2:49 pm

Baby Steps Auspice-1

So, you do the little things.

You trudge through Limbus and get a few chips, a few AF mats, some coins.

You trudge through Salvage and get...out alive. Oh yeah, and I'm pretty sure everybody has some of these now:

Baby Steps Nemainsslops

You trudge through Sea and wish more people would get the map (DAMN YOU FAITH!!).

Then you trudge through Sky and get everything but what you're really looking for.

Baby Steps Ffxi_20090503_215148-1

Seriously, what's the point? Like...30 man hours and no drop. All we want is some stupid shorts, ok? It's not like we're asking for the world. Just our fair share of it!

But anyway, since we had the pop set and we were tired of statues, we decided to take our merry band of six men, a mule, a girl, and Shokox to play with a turtle.

I told Laz that if he'd tank naked and do a little /dance4 motion I'd take a screenshot and post it on the front page, but then I wandered away to get a glass of water and when I came back, I saw this:

Baby Steps Ffxi_20090503_233822-1

Srsly, a girl can't even afk in peace without missing something.

Gogo mule kill. Grats LuckyC for getting hands and shield. Just to prove that we don't show favoritism, I even let Dins have a drop, for being such a good xp leech.

Baby Steps Ffxi_20090503_233905-1

Next week: We'll update you on our ongoing quest to rid the world of Bernie and Tom Tit Tat.

Baby Steps FruitPunches-1
Lycidia
Lycidia
Bitch WHM

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum